Went in Friday to get pre-registered for surgery on Tuesday. After getting everything completed they decided they wanted to have me off one of my meds for a week to 10 days. You think they would have decided that when they scheduled the surgery. Anyway now they have to reschedule the surgery. And with the holidays coming and having to schedule two surgeons together, who knows when it will be. I will try on get back on the blog until I know what’s going on. Thanks for all the well wishes from family and friends. Sorry if I didn’t response to each on individually. Very frustrating.